Friday 13 April 2012

The Sweat's on, Liverpool v Everton

King Kenny.  What a Guy!
 In just over twelve hours from writing this blog entry a game will take place that will make or break Kenny Daglish's or David Moyes season.  As a Liverpool fan I hope it's the former.  From 12.30 tomorrow I'll be a sweaty bag of nerves, not being able to think about anything else.  It's not just because it's the FA Cup semi final, it not just because it's against Everton making this a derby.

It's suddenly bigger than all that.  The disastrous season my beloved Liverpool has had (Carling Cup victory aside), coupled with an impressive burst of form this year by Everton has made this game tomorrow incredibly special.  Tomorrow is the tipping point from Liverpool being the dominant team in Merseyside to Everton being the dominant team if they beat us tomorrow.
Booooo, only joking David you're a good manager.
As long as you know you're not allowed to win tomorrow

So tomorrow will feature either a 'bad winners' style brag if we win and get into the final tomorrow, or it will be a 'bad losers' style rant complete with unfair insults.  I just wish it's possible for me to watch the match.

Of all the dumb luck in the world it's impossible for me to watch the match tomorrow as I have several other commitments at that time.  I have my son and I have a rehearsal for a show I'm in tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll at least be able to listen to it on the radio depending on how the day pans out for me.

Anyhoo watch this space for my completely biased one sided report on the match tomorrow

Come on the Reds!

No comments:

Post a Comment