Monday 16 April 2012

A Time to Sit Back and Calm Down

I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around today.  I don't know if it's the medication I've been taking or the reason I've been taking the medication but I have been a right and royal c*** this day.  I could go into the reasons in great detail as to the subject of my annoyances but I wont.  The things I said and did today were bang out of order.  And no amount of medication, sickness or genuine grievance can excuse this.

I'm afraid the person who got it the worst from me today though is my lovely girlfriend Amanda.  The poor girl got it tight I'm afraid.

So I thought I'd use today's post to apologise to her as I know she reads them all.  I'm sorry Amanda, I'm really really sorry.  I know you've already asked me not to apologise (that's the kind of patient woman you are) but again, I'm sorry.  Please forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment